Experience makes all the difference
Computer, Database and Multimedia Programmer
Annie was chosen by:
- Columbus Group Communications to do a one month practicum doing Quality Assurance Analysis for various clients, including: AT&T, Mountain Equipment Coop, Seanix Technologies, BC Pavillion Corporation, Westcoast Energy, Colliers International, MTS – Advanced, and Orca Bay.
- BC Hydro Power Authorities, Aboriginal Relations Department to do a one month practicum converting the BC Hydro Aboriginal Cross Cultural Awareness Program to Intranet & Internet format.
- Native Investment and Trade Association (NITA) to design the company website and other media, to maintain an international Aboriginal Business database, and to assemble manuals for conferences that were hosted by NITA such as Aboriginal Law in Canada, National Aboriginal Women’s Business and AFN-Nexus
- SK Sanitary to develop an electronic commerce website
- Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre to design a company website
- Critical Environment Technology Canada Inc to design a company website
- Liliget Feast House and Catering to manage their family restaurant located in downtown Vancouver for 12 years and to design and maintain the company website and advertising
- Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council and Archipelago Marine Research Ltd to develop a catch monitoring computer database and a library database application for the fisheries program
- Malaspina College, Physics Department to assist in the development of a Tabulated Report of a database of information regarding a Survey of Non-regular Faculty
ALW Publishing has published a cookbook, and continues to work on fiction and non-fiction, and will gradually add electronic versions of books. The new cookbook entitled “beHealthy Cookbook”, is dairy and gluten free. Find the website designed and maintained by ALW Publishing at http://www.behealthycookbook.com beHealthy Cookbook was authored by Annie L Watts and was published by ALW Publishing July 2011.
“Where People Feast, An Indigenous People’s Cookbook”, co-authored by Annie Watts and her mother, Dolly (nee Morgan, Watts) McRae. The cookbook was published by Arsenal Pulp Press in April 2007. Find the website that was designed and is being maintained by ALW Publishing at http://www.wherepeoplefeast.com